Are you looking for a Round Top Texas tour guide that can steer you toward great shopping, dining and entertainment options in our quaint little town? It can be hard to experience everything Round Top has to offer when you’re staying in Austin or Houston and driving in for the day.
That’s why 304 On The Hill(Rose Hill Round Top) invites you to rent one of our cottages, or our spacious farmhouse, and make us your home away from home. There are so many things to do in Round Top TX, and Rose Hill Round Top puts you in the middle of all the action.
On top of the rustic vibe and modern amenities that come with our cottage and farmhouse — including wireless internet, satellite television, full kitchen, continental breakfast and a lot more — you’re within walking distance of plenty of shopping, dining, historical sites and general entertainment.
An all-to-brief Round Top Texas tour guide
Round Top has something to offer men, women and families of all walks of life. There is a lot to do here. The following is a very basic overview of some of them.
- Charming shops: Local merchants put their skills and craft on display at a wide range of shops, which are mainly located throughout Bybee, Henkel and Rummel Squares. These include names like Wild Women Wise Women, MimiBella’s, Dapper Deer, Humble Donkey, The Silver Barn and more. You’re going to find unique items that you won’t get elsewhere.
- Great dining options with local fare: Royer’s Pie Haven, Teague’s Tavern and Prost Wine Bar are just a few of the local destinations that are great for a quick bite to eat or a drink.
- Special events: Musical performances at Festival Hill are always a crowd pleaser and Shakespeare at Winedale shows have been going strong for over 35 years. Wine Fest, Oktoberfest in La Grange — every week there seems to be something special going on in the area, and Rose Hill Round Top gives you easy access to the action.
Whether you’re looking for a unique setting for a weekend getaway, or you’re here for a specific reason, we’re ready to host you at Rose Hill Round Top.
The nation’s premier destination for antiques and vintage treasures
On top of all these great attractions, Round Top is known first and foremost as one of the nation’s antique capitals. With a long list of antique shops and markets strewn around the Round Top area, it’s also home to the Antique Week.
Here’s a brief guide to Round Top Antique Week:
- Going strong for 50 years, many consider Antique Week to be the original antiques fair that started all others.
- Antique Week has installments in both the spring and fall, which are the most popular. A newer winter edition was recently introduced, as well.
- All of the action is held at the Big Red Barn Events Center in Round Top. Rose Hill Round Top is nearby, giving you easy access to the festivities.
- The event features pieces from all over the world. You’re simply not going to find a more comprehensive antiques festival than Antique Week.
If you’re looking for a more comprehensive Round Top Antique Week guide, further explore the origins of the festival online!
Join us here at Rose Hill Round Top!
Let 304 On The Hill(Rose Hill Round Top) be your Round Top Texas tour guide, and your host for your stay. Connect with our team to check on availability.Contact Us